Heathens Gabe The Dog Heathens Gabe The Dog

Not an animation, but pretty creative nonetheless. Damn. Did not expect that kind of remix.....

Hardcore Hardcore

NOT AN ANIMATION

from TotSI: Robot from TotSI: Robot

Very interesting with the 3D animation and brief sense of story. Somehow reminded me of Salad Fingers.

WooleyWorld responds:

I've not seen Salad Fingers. But thank you.

Snappy Shark Snappy Shark

The graphics look good and I like the concept. However, it lags on my computer for whatever reason. Would've been perfect otherwise.

johnnyk022181 responds:

Thank you for your feedback. Can you please try to play it again. I simplified some code and i'm curious to know if that fixed the lagging issue.

Four colors Four colors

Great design, but SERIOUSLY flawed.

Honestly, I feel like there needs to be an option to make the AI less difficult. I played TEN back-to-back games and didn't win a single one. Either that, or this game is just too luck-based to the point where fun is not an option.

ReJect ReJect

Very unique, original idea. A top-down shooter where you play as a sketch drawing sound very fascinating! Kinda like Enter the Gungeon with sketch designs.

-The Chase- -The Chase-

Pretty sick track. I like the sleek funk-rock feel to the tune. And it's got a groove that never lets up too.

Hopefully there's more to come soon!

-Race around the galaxy- -Race around the galaxy-

Sounds good. I could imagine myself playing a racing game and hearing this in the background. Good job.

-SuperWing Heroes- -SuperWing Heroes-

Your work always impresses me. Is that dubstep I hear in the background? Because that fits in just fine.

Blam This Piece Of Crap! Blam This Piece Of Crap!

Holy Smokes, this is tight

Even by most critical art standards I have to say this is marvelously impressive. You really took the time to pay attention to detail and character design.

Definitely has a shot at winning this Pico Day art contest.

Rust: The Slums Rust: The Slums

Very well drawn and detailed

It is art like this that compels me to expand upon my own sense of creativity. Just looking at it is like living in another world.

Anatomy Type Anatomy Type

Unbelievably creative

This is a really neat piece of artwork. I really love the idea of depicting words as human organs for some strange reason.